Terms & Conditions
1. Our Services
BO Managers S.L provides a service as a provider of online application services to facilitate the process of travel visas for applicants wishing to visit the United States of America.
We help you obtain travel authorization from the U.S. Government, which we then provide.
Services include reviewing responses, translating information where appropriate, checking the accuracy, completeness, spelling and grammar of the document. In addition, we may contact the applicant with any incident or inconsistency in the documentation.
BO Managers S.L does not provide legal advice and we are not affiliated with government officials or attorneys. If the applicant wishes legal assistance it is recommended to contact an appropriately licensed attorney.
By completing the form to obtain your ESTA visa, the application will be submitted later for our review. The ESTA application is subject to approval by the U.S. Government. In many cases your ESTA application will be processed and granted in a matter of minutes. However, if some data has been entered incorrectly or is incomplete, the application may be delayed.
ESTA travel authorizations are generally valid for two years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. The applicant may travel to the United States as many times as he/she wishes during the validity period without having to apply for a new ESTA authorization.
Before proceeding with payment for the travel authorization, the applicant will have the opportunity to review all details provided and make changes if necessary. If there is an error, it is important to correct it before proceeding. Once you confirm the details, we will proceed to charge the services via your credit card for our service charge.
2. The Users
Access, browsing and use of the Web Site confers the condition of user (hereinafter referred to indistinctly, individually as a User or jointly as Users), for which reason all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, are accepted from the moment navigation of the Web Site begins, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that must be complied with as the case may be.
The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- Use this Web Site only to make inquiries and legally valid purchases or acquisitions.
- Do not make any false or fraudulent purchases. If such a purchase can reasonably be considered to have been made, it may be cancelled and the relevant authorities informed.
- Provide true and lawful contact information, such as email address, postal address and/or other data (see Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use).
The User declares to be at least 18 years of age and to have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this Website.
The Web Site is intended primarily for Users residing in Spain. usa-esta-visa does not ensure that the Web Site complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. usa-esta-visa disclaims any liability that may arise from such access, nor does it ensure shipments or provision of services outside Spain.
The User will be able to formalize, to his election, with usa-esta-visa the contract of sale of the products and/or desired services in any of the languages in which the present Conditions are available in this Web site.
3. Purchase or Acquisition Process
The Users can buy in the Web Site by the established means and forms. They will have to follow the procedure of purchase and/or online acquisition of www.usa-esta-visa.com, during which when selecting the ESTA APPLICATION service the user will complete the data forms for the processing of the ESTA Visa and, finally, have the bank details filled in to proceed with the payment of the selected service.
Likewise, the User must fill in and/or check the information requested in each step, although, during the purchase process, before making the payment, the purchase data may be modified.
Next, the User will receive an email confirming that usa-esta-visa has received your order or request for purchase and / or provision of service, ie confirmation of the order. And, where appropriate, you will also be informed by email when the service is approved by the U.S. Government by sending a copy of the corresponding document.
Once the purchase procedure has concluded, the User consents to the Web Site generating an electronic invoice that will be sent to the User via e-mail. Likewise, the User may, if he so wishes, obtain a copy of his paper invoice, requesting it from usa-esta-visa using the contact spaces of the Website or through the contact details provided above.
The User acknowledges that he/she is aware, at the time of purchase, of certain specific conditions of sale concerning the product and/or service in question and which are shown together with the presentation or, where applicable, image of the latter on his/her Web Site page, indicating, by way of illustration, but not exhaustive, and on a case-by-case basis: name, price, components, weight, quantity, colour, details of the products, or characteristics, the way in which they will be carried out and/or the cost of the services; and recognises that the placing of the purchase order or purchase materialises the full and complete acceptance of the particular sales conditions applicable to each case.
5. Prices and Payment
The prices displayed on the Website are final, in Euros (€) and include taxes, unless, by legal requirement, especially in relation to VAT, is indicated and applies a different issue.
In no case shall the Website automatically add additional costs to the price of a service, but only those that the User has selected and chosen voluntarily and freely.
Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the User has already received an order confirmation.
Accepted means of payment will be: Credit or debit card.
use-this-visa uses all means to ensure the confidentiality and security of payment data transmitted by the User during transactions through the Website. As such, the Website uses a secure payment system SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
The credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the bank issuing them, if the entity does not authorize payment, use-this-visa will not be responsible for any delay or lack of delivery and may not formalize any contract with the User.
Once this-visa receives the purchase order from the User through the Website, a pre-authorization will be made on the corresponding card to ensure that there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The charge on the card will be made at the moment in which the User is sent the confirmation of sending and / or confirmation of the service provided in the form and, where appropriate, place established.
In any case, by clicking on «PAYMENT» the User confirms that the payment method used is his.
6. Technical Mechanisms for Correcting Errors
The User is informed that in the event that he detects that an error has occurred when entering data necessary to process his purchase request on the Web Site, he may modify the same by contacting usa-esta-visa through the contact spaces provided on the Web Site, and, where appropriate, through those enabled to contact customer service, and/or by using the contact data provided in the first clause (General Information).
In any case, the User, before clicking on «PAYMENT» can make changes.
In the cases in which the User acquired products in or through the Web Site of the holder, a series of rights assist him, as they are enumerated and described next:
Non-applicability of the Right of Withdrawal
Due to the fact that all the services offered by the online sales platform of BO Managers S.L. are exempt from the application of the right of withdrawal according to Article 103 Exceptions to the right of withdrawal of Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
The right of withdrawal is not applicable according to the exception of article 103.a:
a) «The provision of services, once the service has been fully performed, when performance has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgement on his part that he is aware that, once the contract has been fully performed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal«.
Refund of the amount in case the Application is not Approved.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee for our customers if their application IS NOT approved.
The refund will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days following the date on which we send an email confirming that the refund proceeds.
In any case, it will always be to the rights recognized in the legislation in force at any time for the User, as consumer and user.
8. Disclaimer of Liability
Unless otherwise provided by law, usa-esta-visa shall not accept any liability for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
- Will not be liable if the applicant is denied a visa due to circumstances beyond the logical control of the Website. Furthermore, in the event that the applicant’s visa is denied by the government, the government will accept that neither the government nor the use-this-visa are obliged to give reasons.
- Any losses that were not attributable to any default on your part.
- Business losses (including loss of profit, income, contracts, anticipated savings, data, loss of goodwill or unnecessary expenses incurred);
- Any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the contract for the sale of the products was concluded between both parties.
- usa-esta-visa reserves the right to cancel the registration of any applicant and to delete his personal information, as well as his request, when he performs the following actions:
- ignore, change or omit any part of the mandatory registration procedure.
- fails to meet eligibility requirements and is therefore deemed inappropriate for completing the online application.
- give fraudulent or misleading personal information or engage in any illegal activity.
Likewise, use-this-visa also limits your liability as to the following cases:
- usa-esta-visa applies all the measures concerning the provision of a faithful visualization of the product on the Web Site, however, it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to lack of resolution of the screen, or problems of the browser used or others of this nature.
- Technical failures which, due to fortuitous or other causes, prevent the normal operation of the service over the Internet. Lack of availability of the Web Site for reasons of maintenance or other, which prevents having the service. usa-esta-visa puts all means at its disposal for the purpose of carrying out the process of purchase, payment and shipment / delivery of products, however, is exempt from liability for reasons that are not attributable to you, fortuitous case or force majeure.
- In general, usa-esta-visa shall not be liable for any breach or delay in fulfilling any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events beyond its reasonable control, ie due to force majeure, and this may include, but not limited to:
- Strikes, lockouts or other vindictive measures.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, threat or terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of use of trains, boats, airplanes, motor transports or other means of transport, public or private.
- Impossibility of using public or private telecommunications systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
In this way, the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the cause of force majeure continues, and use-esta-visa will have an extension in the term to comply with them for a period of time equal to the duration of the cause of force majeure. use-esta-visa will provide all reasonable means to find a solution that allows it to comply with its obligations despite the cause of force majeure.
9. Written Communications and Notices
By using this Web Site, the User agrees that most communications with usa-esta-visa are electronic (e-mail or notices published on the Web Site).
For contractual purposes, the User consents o use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all contracts, notices, information and other communications you use this-visa send electronically meet the legal requirements to be in writing. This condition shall not affect the rights granted by law to the User.
The User may send notifications and/or communicate with usa-esta-visa through the contact details provided in these Conditions and, where appropriate, through the contact spaces of the Web Site.
Likewise, unless otherwise stipulated, usa-esta-visa may contact and/or notify the User by e-mail or at the postal address provided.
No waiver by usa-this-visa of a specific legal right or action or the failure of usa-this-visa to require strict performance by the User of any of its obligations shall constitute or waive any other rights or actions arising under a contract or the Conditions, or exonerate the User from performance of its obligations.
No waiver of any of these Terms or of any rights or actions under a contract shall be effective unless expressly stated to be a waiver and formalized and communicated to the User in writing.
If any of these Conditions are declared null and void by a final resolution issued by a competent authority, the rest of the clauses shall remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of nullity.
12. Complete Agreement
These Terms and all documents expressly referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the User and usa-esta-visa in relation to the object of the purchase and replace any other prior agreement, agreement or promise made verbally or in writing by the same parties.
The User and use-esta-visa acknowledge that they have consented to the conclusion of a contract without having relied on any statement or promise made by the other party, except that which is expressly mentioned in these Conditions.
13. Data Protection
14. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
Access to, browsing and/or use of this Web Site and contracts for the purchase of services through it shall be governed by Spanish law.
Any controversy, problem or disagreement that arises or is related to the access, navigation and/or use of the Website, or with the interpretation and execution of these Conditions, or with the contracts of sale between use-this-visa and the User, will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
15. Complaints and Claims
Users can send their complaints, claims or any other comment they wish to make to usa-esta-visa using the contact details provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information).
In addition, usa-esta-visa has official complaint forms available to consumers and users, which they can request from usa-esta-visa at any time, using the contact details provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information).
Likewise, if the conclusion of this purchase contract between usa-esta-visa and the User gives rise to a dispute, the User as consumer may request an out-of-court settlement of disputes, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on the settlement of consumer disputes online and amending Regulation (EC) 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC. This method can be accessed via the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Last modified: 9 August 2018