What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, composed of a string of letters and numbers, sometimes placed on your computer by web page servers. They allow the website owner to distinguish you from other users of the site.
ookies cannot be executed as code and do not incorporate viruses that allow us to access your hard drive. In this way, it is not possible for us to access the information on your hard drive, even if cookies are stored on it.
This website uses ‘cookies’ of our own and of third parties to offer you a better experience and service. By browsing or using our services, you accept our use of them. You can change the ‘cookies’ setting at any time.
How are cookies used?
The data generated through cookies on the website of BRIGHT ONLINE MANAGERS S.L can be used for various purposes, including the following:
- For strictly necessary uses: These cookies are essential in order for you to browse the website and use its functions, such as accessing secure areas of the website, remembering the items on your shopping list, remember where you are on the order.
- Performance: Cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, pages that visitors go to more often and whether they receive error messages. These cookies are used to improve a website in future versions, improve the user experience, improve the operation of the website by reducing the time it takes to load the pages you visit.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember decisions you make by accessing it, such as your user name or language and provide a better user experience. ensure that the appearance of the website is consistent, ensure your security when you sign in
- Targeting or Advertising: These cookies are used to deliver content most relevant to you and your interests.
We do not allow third parties to advertise on our website, but we cannot control which advertisers are permitted by Internet service providers to advertise while surfing the Internet.
Types of Cookies Used
This site uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the Web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the Web can be used:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the Web page or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts of the Web, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation and store content for the dissemination of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in its terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the content design selected, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the Web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid displaying advertisements that the user has already seen.
Statistical Analysis Cookies
Cookies are those that allow the tracking and analysis of user behavior on Web sites. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the development of navigation profiles of users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the data usage made by users.
Some web pages may contain cookies from third parties which enable them to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed on his or her computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his or her terminal.
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their terminal.
Below are links to information on how you can enable your preferences in major browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Flash Cookies
- Chrome for Android
Finally, you can go to Your Online Choices Choices portal where, in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by provider, your preferences about third-party advertising cookies.
In some browsers, you can set specific rules for administering cookies per Web site, giving you more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies on all sites except those you trust.